Information we collect
We collect your personal information about you, such as name, address, phone number, email, etc in following events:
- When you sign up to RxDB
- When you use sites and apps developed by RxDB
- When you subscriber newsletter, participate our survey, forum, and community area
We also collect non-personal information, which can't be used to identify to any specific user, via cookie, web analytics, etc.
- RxDB sites and apps collect non-personal information to help us identify possible issues, improvements and new features.
- Google OAuth and Google Analytics are applied on RxDB sites and apps, to see how Google may use collected information, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
- Facebook OAuth is made available on RxDB for login, to see how Facebook may use collected information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
How we use the information collected
- Administer your user account
- provide you with access to particular tools and services,
- respond to your inquiries you send to us and to send you administrative communications about the RxDB Web Sites or services,
- obtain your feedback about the RxDB Web Sites or our offerings,
- statistically analyze user behavior and activity including how frequently areas of the site are visited and how many emails are received and opened,
- provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content or advertising both on the RxDB Web Sites or on other web sites that you visit after you leave the RxDB Web Sites; and
- conduct research and measurement activities, including those described below.
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from RxDB; or
- Send you relevant offers and informational materials on behalf of our sponsors pertaining to your health interests.
With whom do we share the information
- to comply with legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order
- in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property or defend or assert legal rights.
- We may share Non-Personal Information with third party advertising service providers who may use this information to help RxDB deliver relevant advertising on the RxDB sites and apps.
How do we protect your information
We take industry standard security measures to protect your personal information, dispite our efforts, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted.
- SSL is used to transport communication between a user and RxDB sites or apps.
- If you setup account password using standard login, we never save passwords in plain text, they are stored in one-way hashed string.
- We retain your personal information when you have an active account on RxDB. At any time, you can remove or update your personal information or instruct us to remove your account.